Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Modernism --- More

Readers of this blog know of my love-hate relationship with modernism in all its many forms. Learning the make the information super-highway work, for someone who wants and needs it,
is frustrating, and fun.

On balance, I do believe it's more a plus than minus.

The DVD can be paused, fast-forwarded, magnified and zoomed. No one --- zero people --- had that sort of luxury before. Not Midas, not Croeses, not the Sultan of Brunei, not King Solomon.

Now we can see private movies at our leisure. I will be watching Flt 93 tonight. It was shot in London without a script. One role-player was my sister Rebecca Schull, a woman of immense talent. Honor prevails: I will not tell you whether she is older than me or younger

Count me as a believer. Sort of.

Press One.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home