Sunday, September 10, 2006

Advertising --- Everywhere

When there's a will there's a way.

Daily newspapers are losing readers. Network television is losing viewers.

But advertisers feel they must put their products out to the public realm:

In elevators.

On Websites.

In bathrooms.

Via tattoos.

On private parts.

Everywhere.

Does it work?

Apparently. An advertising maven siad "50% of advertising doesn't work, but we don't which 50%.

I do not advertise.

I self-promote. For a cause I hold dear.

Ben

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HAVE NOTICED THAT THERE ARE (ALMOST) NEVER ANY COMMENTS ON THIS BLOG. IS IT BECAUSE WHO WOULD READ THIS DRIVEL???? REAL CELF-CENTERED DRIVEL!!!

September 11, 2006  
Blogger Ben Wattenberg said...

I think I know who you are...

Diffrn't stokes for diffrn't folks.

Ben

September 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home