Saturday, September 09, 2006

Trouble with multi-tasking

As readers of these posts know, I have a love-hate relationship with modern communications.

I love blogging, but wonder whether anyone is listening. Tell me.

Right now I'm watching The Bridge on The River Kwai, eating, blogging, and on the nutty computer.

There was a day when you just watched a movie. Period.

In The Bronx paradise was the Loew's Paradise.

Paradise lost.

(And pls excuse the typos; I try, I swear I do. Pinky square.)

Ben

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEN, YOU SHOULD GET OVER IT! EVERYONE HAS THE SAME (MINI) PROBLEMS - DON'T HAVE SUCH GREAT EXPECTATIONS FROM YOUR MACHINES, THAT WILL HELP YOU. FROM NISHTU GEDACHT, A KINDRED SOUL...

September 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Wattenberg--

People are listening. It just takes time for people to start commenting on a blog. A lot of us are intimidated: what can I say that won't sound ridiculous next to the great Ben Wattenberg?

Eventually, your readership will grow, and there'll be plenty of chutzpaniks who'll comment. A tip: link to other blogs, comment on them, critique them from your own blog. The back and forth increases readership and, eventually, comments.

September 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home