Saturday, November 04, 2006

Hey Rod --- A-Rod

I don't fully understand this (surprise!) but I figure my growing legions of tek-helpers should be able to help me figure it out.

Rod Adams has left a new comment on your post "This link...":

Ben:

With regard to adding links to your blog, you will probably get more interesting results if you start with somewhat smaller publications - especially other blogs.

The NY Times, Washington Times, and Washington Post are not as likely to converse with you as are other bloggers.

Here is some troubleshooting feedback that might be useful to whoever is helping with the technical side of your blog, I find that that the columns look fine in Firefox (1.5.0.4), but the whole blog ends up centered when using Safari (2.0.4). I also tried using a couple of other browsers - Opera (8.51) and Camino (1.0.3), both worked fine.

Second piece of troubleshooting information - your comments feature indicates the wrong number of comments - all of the posts look like no one is responding on the home page (0 comments) but when I tried clicking on the Comments link, I often found a discussion going on. Many of us look for that when figuring out if anyone else finds a post worth talking about.

Rod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home