Sunday, October 15, 2006

Tastes

Some people don't like these discursive non-news items.

I do.

It's my blog.

I will try to mark these sorts of posts this (^ ) sign...

Marcel Proust in Remembrances of Things Past notes that taste is a powerful human sense.

I find it so. One day it is cole slaw just as my mother used to make it. Another day it pulled pork Bar-B-Q. Right now it watermelon.

I am told that certain foods/liquids make you tired --- like valerian tea --- as in valium --- make you tired.

Artificicial flavors like Red Bull keep you awake.

Any information would be appreciated, plus that about the alledgedly very common but exasperating "dries " --- eyes and tears.

Be gentle, I am something of hypochondriac. Why isn't everyone?

Ben







I will try to keep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home