Saturday, October 14, 2006

Not sure who is who.. but...

I forget who was which.

I generally sided with the fellow who took the position that ID was legit as a topic for study.

John Frantz has left a new comment on your post "Thank you Vr":

I was wondering if someone knew where I could get a hold of a video of the Design/Evolution debate between Meyer and Ruse. The PBS station in Syracuse does not carry Think Tank. I am not surprised to learn that you thought Stephen made the better argument. I have seen him a number of times, read some of his work and most recently (last night) watched him in what was billed as a "conversation" at Washington State University with a fellow scientifical type by the name of Peter Ward (I think I remember that name right), and Meyer really knew his stuff.

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by John Frantz to Wattenblog at 10/14/2006 06:42:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home