Saturday, October 14, 2006

Importan --- Raison d'etre for this blog

Some people like the Blog, some don’t, some like some parts of it .

I’m me; they’re them, It is more important to me that I write than that they read.

Many bloggers expect hard news, politics, geo-politics, climatolgy and, best for me, demographics. That I will provide. I have either studied these fields --- or learned by reporting and investinging the matter at hand, with colleagues --- mostlty the latter, by far,

But I am in a remembering, wondering, amazed, astonished, joyful, pensive, sad mood as I see that although I have miles to go before I sleep, there are fewer miles left.

Topics would include: The five senses, physics, mind-body, DVDs, art, music, hi-tek, technophobia, redundancy, diet, mind-games, enjoying-what you-are doing, priorities, family and the meaning of life. More such topics will come.

Because I fear losing one a looooong post falling off the ether, perhaps I will indicate each such post with a symbol like “##”, unless some can tell me how to easily access ,say, a dagger, or a copywright sing.

What do you think?.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home