Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oops !

Senior moment !

I thought today was Monday not Sunday.

I think I may have been confused by Columbus Day. But it happens as you get older --- and lots of young people forget things.

It is so amazing that we can cram so much information in such a tiny brain. Did you see Akmeda and the Bee? It is an amazing story of young black girl from South Central Los Angeles --- tutored by Samuel Jackson

Embarassing ? Yes.

But:
I get some extra time to be with family and friends --- and even do the kind of work I love.

That is a true blessing as you age: Enjoying your work.

That lets you be more productive and happy, which lets you help those you love, and lets you connect with good new friends of both genders, sexes, persuasions etc.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home