Monday, September 25, 2006

Talibani not Nouri al-Maliki

Ben's response:

I believe I said it was Talibani.

Maybe I've got it wrong. Maybe you've got it wrong.

Check it out.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "It didn't ...":

Perhaps you meant to link to a different article? There is no statement from the Iraqi prime minister Nouri al-Maliki in this article. It does have quotes from US military officials, John Abizaid in particular. No statement from the Iraq prime minister. I read it three times and searched for his name with the "search" function.

In any case, the website you linked to is the official website of the US coalition forces in Iraq. It says so right at the top of the page.

http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5907&Itemid=18

Publish this comment.

Posted by Anonymous to Wattenblog at 9/24/2006 06:14:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home