Thursday, February 08, 2007

That's a lot of snow ...

Upstate New York Buried Under 6 Feet of Snow; Forecast Calls for 2 Feet More

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I went to college in "the Snow Belt" --- Hobart College, Geneva NY.It looked like this as it fell

"""""""""""

"""""""""""

"""""""""""

before tailing off thusly : " " " "
" "
'

except , of course, the snow was white on a white background.

Can one do that emoticonically?

Announcement:

A prize will be offered to the blogpal who submits the best emoticon. The prize will be quite valuable --- my autograph on one of my books.

Note: When I worked in the Catskills a dish of cream cheese and cottage cheese was called "a dish snow-blindness."

Do Remember This: "Laughter is The Best Medicine." Additional prizes offered for posts that demonstrate this universal truism.

Hmnn: Just as I was writing this --- giggling away --- my tummy-ache disappeared. Poof !

Pic: An advertisement of a white-on-white shirt with white cufflinks.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home