Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Roy is back; Roy is right

Roy Lofquist has left a new comment on your post "James --- you are right --- but WRONG": Dear Ben,I have been told all of my life that deficit spending would be the death of us. I'm 64 and things have just gotten better and better. "The Good News is the Bad News is all Wrong". At least we no longer have the perennial debate about the cost of a first class stamp. (I know that that will befuddle many of your younger readers.)I have developed a fine sense of smell about politicians. If you have heard more than half of their statements many times before from others then they are lifeless political machines.I despair at the current crop of candidates. There are only two, Rudy and Mitt, who seem original in any sense. But then we haven't realy heard from them that much.These are perilous times. We were lucky to get GWB. I hope we are lucky the next time.Regards,Roy

Ben's response:

Roy,

Add John McCain and Joe Lieberman to your (deservedly) short list. The BS never stops does it?

Pic: Huge mound of BS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home