Sunday, November 12, 2006

Yes, but...

Yes it is. But I think it is is getting better, thanks to good advice from mostly young people.

More important, I think some of the posts are publishable.

That hasn't hapened before, but the medium only about five years old. It will happen. Perhaps I will be the one to make it happen. Perhaps not.

Ben

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "I'll be happy to, if...":

Either way is OK, but my preference should be clear by now.

If true, then think up and post the argument/counterargument.

Question: Why does my identity matter to you?

As for your preference, many times I've suggested you 1) disable comment moderation (so a person can get some immediate positive feedback by seeing the comment published), and 2) allow comments and any follow-on discussion to appear underneath the original blog post. Both of which you seemingly refuse to do (although I do allow for the fact that you may not have the needed technical know-how). Your blog is, for the most part, still a butchered mess.


Dan re HTML
Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Anonymous to Wattenblog at 11/11/2006 11:35:17 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are you going to publish the argument? The one where you defend the position that unconditional support for Israel is in the best interest of the US, even though blah blah etc etc (see my previous comment).

Doing so would boost your intellectual credibility, which is close to flatline.

November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home