Friday, November 03, 2006

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Techo-devils":

Ben said: "it seems to me that if the Webmaster, or some tekkie/journo at The Austrailian sees that items are coming in from my blog, the WebMas might contact me."

Sure he might contact you, if he wanted to ask your permission to list your blog on his website. But he wouldn't need to contact you in order to do that and I doubt he would. And you don't need his permission to list his website on your blog.

Ben's response:

That sounds about right. It might happen. It would be very good if it happened. But they wouldn't send me a a thank-you note for making their material more easily available. I didn't send them a thank-you note for making their material more available. Maybe I should.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home