Tuesday, October 17, 2006

You're confused ... I'm confused

( <> ) I am working to keep my memory sharply honed. The mind is a muscle. It too can get tired, like most muscles.

I sometimes get confused, but I think with good reason.

I' m writing a book Tales of a NeoCon (which is counter-intuitive: Iraq has not been a rotten, nutty, screwy, secretive, manic war.)

I am doing this blog (which is fascinating anf frrrustrating.)

I have immoderated 12 years of Think Tank, done many other documentaries (one of which, The Firt Measured Century, I hope to put into theatrical release.)

I wrote about 1,000 newspaper columns from 1981 (I thought many of the the pieces were quite good.)

I burnished those for CBS Spectrum ( an elementary teacher of mine told me she goes sleep with it on --- good job, you get to sleep with your teacher.)

I've written about a dozen books (Tales is the first narrative, and I think will be the best.)

I've been interviewed on hundreds of radio and television programs (of which the ones with Brian Lamb were probably the best.)

I've had a rich full life, (with a dinner table as a child loaded with an interesting and fascinating people, often arguing in aspirited way.)

I went to a fine small college with a Great Books core curriculum (Hobart College in Geneva, NY)

I've hung my hat at The American Enterprise Institute ( the world's most important think tank.

So: When I blog, write, broadcast, it's more than a little confusing to know what came from where,

I am not now, nor ever have been a braggard.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home