Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I gather that ...

O'Reilly vs. Woodward

I gather that Bob Woodward is at it again.

He is a good reporter, no question. He is a medium-good writer.

But he has written some things that many people simply don't believe, like CIA Director Bill Casey's deathbed conversion.

I haven't read the book yet. I want to. And I want to get him on Think Tank.

The idea that President Bush and his War Cabinet went la-la --- lied, fibbed and prevaricated --- is in itself la-la.

President Bush told us what he knew, when he knew it. His 2004 Innaugural lays out a powerful case for the military action in Iraq by a Coalition of the Willing, led by the USA.

I believe we will prevail in Iraq. We shall see.

The economy is flying, a new record high today, with more likely to come.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home