Friday, January 19, 2007

Alas, there was a moving smiley with this:

I was shopping at Wal-Mart and noticed a little old lady following me around.


I stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at me.


She finally overtook me at the checkout, and she turned to me and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

I answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mom,' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, I called out, "Goodbye, Mom."

The little old lady waved, and smiled back at me Pleased that I had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, I went to pay for my groceries.

"That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.


"How come so much!? I only bought 5 items.."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things, too."



Don't trust little Old Ladies!!!

Did it show up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home