Friday, January 19, 2007

New Language --- Guess which one I like best

Abbreviation Meaning
N
n00b Newbie
N1 Nice one
NBD No big deal
NE Any
NE1 Anyone
NFM None for me / Not for me
NIMBY Not in my back yard
NLT No later than
NM Nothing much / Never mind
NMH Not much here
NO1 No one
NOYB None of your business
NP No problem
NRN No response/reply necessary
NVM Never mind
NW No way
NW) No way out

O
OIC Oh, I see
OMG Oh my God
OMW On my way
OO Over and out
OOH Out of here
OOTD One of these days
OP On phone
OTB Off to bed
OTL Out to lunch
OTOH On the other hand
OTT Over the top
OTTOMH Off the top of my head
OTW Off to work
OVA Over

P
PCM Please call me
PDQ Pretty darn quick
PLMK Please let me know
PLS Please
PLZ Please
PM Private Message
PMFI Pardon me for interrupting
PMFJI Pardon me for jumping in
POAHF Put on a happy face
POS Parent over shoulder
PPL People
PROLLY Probably
PRT Party
PRW People/parents are watching
PTL Praise the Lord
PTMM Please tell me more
PXT Please explain that
PU That stinks!

Q
Q Queue
QIK Quick
QT Cutie

R
RL Real life
RME Rolling my eyes
ROFL Rolling on floor laughing (That's what the one four places down has me doing.)
ROTFL Rolling on the floor laughing
ROTFLUTS Rolling on the floor laughing unable to speak
RSN Real soon now
RTFM Read the f***ing manual (! ! ! :))
RUOK Are you okay?

{No need to illustrate. SFI >Speaks For Itself<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home