Friday, December 08, 2006

Why? Here's why...

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Dow Wow --- again":

Do you have anything else to say about the Dow besides "this looks like a long boom," which you say about 3 times a week, on average?

Why don't you tell your blog readers who Leontief (which is the correct spelling of Wassily Leontief's name) was and what he had to say about the "long boom."

Ben's response:

Yes, I confess.

I do talk about "The Long Boom idea quite often.

But last time I looked about half of all Americans were part of the "Stockholder Society."

It's important.

I am not an expert on Wassily Leontief. Far from it. All I know is that he posited that the markets weren't always going up-and-down but sometimes they behaved in long waves.

Perhaps you could enlighten us.

Yes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home