Friday, December 22, 2006

Roy may get ...

Dear Ben,

George Will has always been topical. You have always been thoughtful. That's why I read you first and last.

Regards,
Roy

Roy may get ...

An invitation to meet moi in poisen.


Roy Lofquist has left a new comment on your post "Dyspeptic George":

Dear Ben,

George Will has always been topical. You have always been thoughtful. That's why I read you first and last.

Regards,
Roy

Dear Ben,

George Will has always been topical. You have always been thoughtful. That's why I read you first and last.

Regards,
Roy

Dear Ben,

George Will has always been topical. You have always been thoughtful. That's why I read you first and last.

Regards,
Roy

Dear Ben,

George Will has always been topical. You have always been thoughtful. That's why I read you first and last.

Regards,
Roy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home