Thursday, October 12, 2006

All I'm trying to do is....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Help again ...":

What did not work? Did you use that page to ask a question? Did you get an answer? NO ANSWER. WOULD ACCEPT THE ADDRESS YOU GAVE. Did their advice help? If not, did you follow-up?

The things it seems you want to do are absolutely routine. Again: why not pay someone to help you? You put up an insipid post about you're making "1000%" on your investments, yet cannot, or will not, let loose a little change in order to learn how to do simple things and improve the childish appearance of your blog?

I AM, WITH LITTLE SUCCESS.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY ENTIRE BLOG HAS BEEN SAVED SOMEWHERE AND WHETHER I CAN RETREIVE IT. IT IS QUITE IMPORTANT TO ME...

Publish this comment.

Reject this comment.

Moderate comments for this blog.

Posted by Anonymous to Wattenblog at 10/12/2006 10:55:42 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not an expert, but:

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF MY ENTIRE BLOG HAS BEEN SAVED SOMEWHERE AND WHETHER I CAN RETREIVE IT. IT IS QUITE IMPORTANT TO ME...

I understand your desire, which is perfectly reasonable. I would say in general I would expect that your blog posts and comments -- an archive of all that, if you will -- is available. But it may depend on how you have gone about the technical aspects of putting up and maintaining your blog, and also on the service level you have with the company that hosts your blog. I can only repeat: your blog is hosted somehwere. On a server. This server is the computer that answers hits -- queries -- on your blog and sends back the data so your blog is seen. Who, meaning what company, is hosting your blog? Do you know? If not, find out. And ask there for help.

October 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home