Friday, August 25, 2006

Life v. Choice

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Makes sense to me...":

Sounds good to me, Ben.

But, then again, I dunno. Your utilitarian moral logic will lead you into places you don't want to go. Want an example?

"It's murder [to turn over these Jews] and [look, I don't want any trouble with the Nazis, who are all for good order for the vast majority of us] I'm for it."You like that?

Because I sure as hell don't. I know how that movie ends. Murder is murder, my friend. I sure hate to see an honest man start to make excuses for why "I had no idea what was going on, Sir ..."It don't matter how much elk you eat. Wrong is wrong. Right?

###

Ben's Response:

Right?

Wrong.

The OB-GYN said it would happen no matter what. And so it does.

Hitler could have been stopped if we listened to Winston Chruchill not Neville Chamberlain.

Hitler proclaimed "A Thousand Year Reich."

Churchill nailed the Nazzi.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home