Thursday, August 24, 2006

By Mark Mazzetti

Click here: Some in G.O.P. Say Iran Threat Is Played Down - The New York Times

I don't believe the the Iranian nuclear threat is being "played down." They are apparently years away from building a nuclear weapon.

Long before that they will have a new (sane) government. If not, the U.S., ideally with help from the Brits, the Aussies, the Israelis and maybe even the French (Remember: they are using nuclear power is a wise and efficient manner) will act.

A few "bunker busters" on "command and control centers" would set them back for years.

"Surgical strikes" can be dangerous, but this one seems like a piece of cake.

Mark Mazzetti, now reporting for the NYTimes, is another in the fine company of my former Research Assistants at AEI.. (There have been a few turkeys, but not many...)

The good ones have helped me greatly. I ask a lot of them. But I believe I reciprocate.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home