Friday, November 17, 2006

JAMES ---

JAMES, NOW HEAR THIS (NAVAL LINGO)

James, NY has left a new comment on your post "Ben' resPonse":

Ben writes: "I BELIEVE RUMMY WAS A NAVAL AVIATOR. CARRIER LANDINGS ARE CALLED "CONTROLLED CRASHES." GOOGLE HIM IF YOU WISH TO CONFIRM."

Ben, I don't need to Google Donald Rumsfeld to know that he served in the military. My question to you was about the military service of his two daughters, Joyce and Valerie, and his son, Nicholas. As far as I can tell, Rumsfeld's children did not serve in the military. FINE. TO CHECK IT OUT FURTHER IF YOU WISH GO TO GOOGLE.

Your original assertion was that "TODAY, MANY OF THE SONS, AND SOME DAUGHTERS, OF NEO-CONS, HAVE SERVED IN THE VOLUNTEER MILITARY." Many of your readers seem to be interested in substantiation of this claim, beyond the "TRUST ME" you have offered.

HUH?

I TOLD YOU A FEW MINUTES AGO WHO DID WHAT.

THERE ARE STILL OTHERS. I DO NOT WISH TO REVEAL THEIR NAMES WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION BECAUSE THERE ARE CRACKPOTS (REAL ONES, NOT LIKE YOU) IN THE WORLD.

Of all the replies (and replies to the replies) on this subject, you have failed to prove your point, I'm afraid to say. I'd like to believe you on this, but you seem unable to defend your position, or even keep the concept of the military service of the parent distinct from that of his/her child.

HUH? I'M TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW. IF THAT PROVES A POINT --- SOIT --- FRENCH , I BELIEVE, FOR "SO BE IT."

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home