Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ben's response to Jim's response etc.

Jim,

As I understand your understanding, here is what I understand:

Trees absorb CO2 from the air, which I think diminishes global warming, which, in turn, seems much over-stated.

There is documentary, and perhaps photographic evidence, showing that the snows of Mt. Kilimanjaro have been receding since about 1800.

Population, another central factor in the GW equation, has declined far faster than expected.

I believe Sen. Gore travels in private plane with a retinue.

That feels hypocritical to me.

Jim, thanks for posting with your real name. I like that.

Ben

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You said "population" has declined far faster than expected, but don't you mean "fertility rates"? Global population is not declining, in fact it is still on the rise. Of course, things will slow down and reverse if fertility continues to drop, but not for a while.

November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home