Friday, October 27, 2006

More on the move from nice to nicer...

(><)

As I have said, ad nauseum --- interesting phrase that --- I am moving from a nice to much nicer apartment in what might be the best city in the world --- it's capitol --- Washington D.C.

As I have also said ---ad nau---I am a technophobe.

I am a bachelor --- a tentative condition, I hope.

The array of new technology is staggering.

DVDs, Tivos, cell phones, picture-in-picture TVs, the 'Net vs. DSL --- many of them operating counter-intuitively --- with bells & whistles go off all night --- is maddening.

It's great stuff --- but staggering. Fun and frustrating... awesome and anger-generating.

Ben

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I have said, ad nauseum --- interesting phrase that --- I am moving from a nice to much nicer apartment in what might be the best city in the world --- it's capitol --- Washington D.C.

This does not really make sense. In any case, use of "it's" is incorrect -- it's means it is, while the possessive form of it, which you seem to want, is its.

October 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home